My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.displacedyinzer.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 10, 2014

Date Night #1 of 2014

The hubby and I finally had our first date of 2014. Our son's school occasionally has nights out for the kids and their siblings can go too. Since we are already familiar with the teachers, we feel comfortable having them watch the kids for a few hours.

Marc and I decided to try a new to us restaurant in Sanford, as we had a certificate from Restaurant.com. Formerly known as Wolfys, Nemo's Bar and Grill is located overlooking Lake Monroe. The atmosphere was casual with music playing and multiple TVs airing different programs. 

                                              


The waitstaff was friendly and happy to assist us with the menu and bar choices. Our food came out quickly and was delicious. The best deep fried pickles I've ever had! 

With a large variety on the menu and a full bar, I think we will make another date night at Nemo's.


                                                





*Opinions are solely my own. I did not receive any incentives for this review. I purchased the restaurant.com certificate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment