My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.displacedyinzer.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Surpahs Digital Kitchen Scale Review




I have been looking for a kitchen scale for my family for some time since we are moving towards eating healthier. I wanted something functional and affordable. When approached by Surpahs to try one of their kitchen scales I jumped at the chance!



I chose model STT-1040 for review. I chose this scale not only for its ability to weigh up to 11 lbs/ 5g accurately but also for its slim and stylish design. The ability to weigh up to 11 lbs is a wonderful feature as most kitchen scales only weigh up to 4 lbs. The design is very attractive with a clear surface, 2 touch buttons and the display screen. I love the sleek design and that it is very easy to wipe clean. Check this scale out on their website here or go directly to Amazon to purchase.




I initially weighed some fruit when trying it out and I was excited with the precision of the scale! Moving towards a healthier diet which includes a diabetic friendly menu, it is important to measure your food intake. Using this scale will take the mystery out of trying to guess if the foods can fit into our meals!

Another function that I really liked was the Tare feature. For measuring ingredients you can use this to first weigh your bowl, cup, etc. and then zero out the weight. As an example I weighed a baby bottle and then zeroed out the scale. I filled the bottle up with water and weighed again. As you can see, it accurately measured the water in the bottle. What a great feature! No more using multiple measuring cups as you can just add your ingredients to the bowl on the scale!



Surpahs has 8 other kitchen scales and I am sure one would meet your needs. In the market for a body scale? They have those too! Their website also features some wonderful bamboo kitchen products to fancy up the look of your kitchen.

For more information regarding Surpahs please visit their social media links:

Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment