My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.displacedyinzer.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Start of a New Decade of my Life

At the beginning of this year I made a few "goals" instead of "resolutions. Needless to say moving 1000 miles away from home with 2 young kids was a major enough adjustment to life! It is now Mid-November and I still haven't reached these goals.

So, with my 41st Birthday that was this past weekend, I decided that I will have Goals For My Next Decade. That sounds more reasonable, does't it? I'm including the goals I made for this year, as well as a few new ones. As I make progress on them I'll update here.

Please feel free to post your own goals, ask questions or just post some encouragement for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment