My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.displacedyinzer.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, November 16, 2013

My First 5K


One accomplishment I wanted to make this year was participating in a 5K. I made that happen today. I walked, but finished. I was far from first, but not last. I beat my own expectations which was making it at under an hour. Now I have set my beginning pace and time and want to better it next time.

One thing that is definitely nice being a Yinzer in Florida and starting to walk/run is all these flat roads and trails and nice weather! No slippy streets! No snow! And no sidewalk potholes either! 

My participation today benefitted Peace, Love, Cure for Diabetes. A cause close to my heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment