My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.displacedyinzer.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Let me introduce myself

I lived in Pittsburgh, PA for 40 years of my life, 30 of those spent living in the same house I grew up in.   I knew the areas, the sports teams, and how to talk n'at. Had jobs in Oakland and Dahntahn and drank pop and ate chipped ham sammitches. My family is almost all in Pittsburgh and I was comfortable in my surroundings.

Then, in May of 2012 my Husband Marc was offered a job in Central Florida! Talk about a major life change! It took a lot of thinking and brainstorming, but we made the move.

My name is Jocelyn and I'd like you to follow my blog to hear about how moving changed our lives, and how we continue to change. When I post I may not have things in chronological order, they may just be what I want to share that day.

I'll be sharing things about our lives, sales we may come across, products I try, crafts, and hey, maybe even the weather! I'd like this to become a place that you too could share these things, and maybe even just what you feel that day.

I look forward to "meeting" you!



No comments:

Post a Comment