My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.displacedyinzer.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 13, 2014

Can I Just Get My... Act Together!

Every day I set out to accomplish some type of task. Whether it be organize an area, balance the check book or do the laundry. Yet every day I end up straying from that specific task and starting a bunch of others and then nothing gets done!

So starting today, and I mean it, I am getting my act together! I will make one goal to accomplish each day and get that done before bedtime. No more procrastinating by taking on other projects! No more letting my mind wander on all the other things that need done! No more realizing how tired I am from being up half the night!

So today I set out to clean! That is until my mind wanders to somewhere I'd rather be!





*This blog post is part of the Bloggy Mom's Blog Dare 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment