My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.displacedyinzer.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

I'm A Logo!

I have my very own logo!

I want to thank Mr. Rossenllini Watson for the wonderful job he did designing this logo for me. I wanted the design to depict both my hometown and my new town. The fountain represents the Point where the Three Rivers meet in Pittsburgh and the palm trees are, well, self explanatory! He was even able to make MY shirt purple, which is my favorite color!

I'm looking forward to incorporating my new logo into all my social media accounts soon!



*If you are looking for graphic design work, please feel free to contact Mr. Watson at rossenllini.watson1324@gmail.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment