My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.displacedyinzer.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 6, 2014

I've Been Here All Night!

I've been here all night and practically wide awake! My now 15 month old doesn't like sleep! I don't understand it because both her parents do!! 

She's a very light sleeper (unfortunately gets that from mama) and wakes easily. Once awake it's hard to get her back to sleep. 

I know all the books and "experts" say let her cry, but I can't! She was a very difficult pregnancy and a NICU baby. She's also my last baby. So maybe I spoil her by holding her while sleeping! There's a short time in her life she'll want me to hold her and well... I'll be there all night! 


*This blog post is part of the Bloggy Mom's Blog Dare 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment