My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.displacedyinzer.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 31, 2014

Getting Crafty & Making Headbands

I've always loved cute infant and toddler headbands and when I found out I was having a little girl in 2012 I couldn't wait to start buying some for her. Then I found they were quite expensive! She has had a few over the years, but doesn't usually keep them on too long as some of the decorations are just too big and outlandish!

I decided with my plans of being more crafty in 2014 that I would just start making my own! There are tons of places online to find headband making supplies, as well as shopping for accent pieces in craft stores or even thrift stores. I looked for some ideas on Pinterest, but then just wanted to design my own.

I enjoyed making them so much that I couldn't stop! I decided to start selling some at a more reasonable price than you find in most stores. A local consignment shop has given me space in their store to sell and I am very excited! 

I named my business To You From Me, JoceyMcG and made some simple card and sticker backings until I see how well they sell. These are some that I have on display.





These are some of my spring and Valentine bands, along with a pic of my daughter wearing her own Valentine band! 





I look forward to sharing more of my bands with you and letting you know how "business" is going!!


Have you ever sold your own crafts?










No comments:

Post a Comment