My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.displacedyinzer.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 9, 2014

We Spent Months Without Going On Dates

My husband and I have now been in Florida together for a year and 2 months. During this time we've gone on maybe 3 dates! Its tough going from always having a ton of family around and never needing to look to far for a sitter to not knowing anyone and not knowing where to start to find one!

When I first joined my husband in Florida we did interview a sitter that Marc found through a co-worker. She came to the house, met the kids, and was wonderful. But, every time we contacted her she wasn't available to sit! So we gave up. The times that we did have a sitter were when family visited, and when my son's school had a kids night out.

We now feel ready to try again. I asked for help on a mom's page I found on Facebook. These ladies have helped me with many issues since moving to Florida including things to do in the area, spider identification and yard help. I am positive that they can help us find a sitter we can trust and have already given us a few leads.

I look forward to being able to spend some date nights with Marc. We've had a tough year and it's time we get to go out and enjoy our new location!








*This blog post is part of the Bloggy Mom's Blog Dare 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment