My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.displacedyinzer.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 3, 2014

Just Don't Do It

Today's Blog Dare is Just Don't Do It. This is a tough one. At my age and place in life I do not want to have this attitude! I want to enjoy each and every opportunity that comes my way. I want to "DO" a lot. I have a lot to learn and a lot of living to do! I have so much yet to enjoy with my children. See them play, learn, grow, succeed and accomplish. I have lots of Florida left to explore since moving here. Then theres that whole pesky getting a driver's license I need to do! One more thing I definitely need to do is more date nights with my hubby!

If there's anything I Just Don't Want to Do its limit myself. There's lots of things to do and learn out there!


*This blog post is part of the Bloggy Mom's Blog Dare 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment